Monday, July 11, 2011

A compilation of Warhammer Quest minis I've painted this year and last.



I was asked if there was a way I could get all of the Warhammer Quest minis that I had painted this year and last together for a group shot. Since most of them are already gone to their homes around the world the best I could do was make a compilation of shots I had taken of them.

These sculpts were the ones I liked from either the Adventurers or Wizards box set (circa late 1990's and early 2000's). Now that I'm done with my retro painting binge I'm looking forward to moving on to painting more recent and modern sculpts. Also, first post to the blog.

2 comments:

Rick Anderson said...

Sean - absolutely incredible paintjobs on these figures - stunning!!

Look forward to following along on your blog rolling forward.

Rick Anderson said...

Also - think about posting some work in process pics and more details (larger pictures) of single figures - great start!